August 15, 2016 By Rene
Cheap stock video footage represents a generic idea, so you can use it in multiple ways. It generally covers a wide array of topics, including natural disasters, city skylines, and nature shots. It is also a short film so you can use them in every way to maximize benefits. Equipped with the right license and releases, there are several benefits a stock footage offers in video productions.
- Lowers overall production costs. Cheap stock video footage is affordable. It does not require a large sum of money to pay for travel, location permits, equipment and talent. It can be incorporated in your own video productions when you missed or mistook a shot. Mostly, some clips are generic. Once you acquire the license and rights to them, you can download and use royalty-free videos in different productions for a one-time payment.
- Reduces production time. Shooting your own video is very time consuming. You have to prepare for the permits, travel to and set up the location, organize the equipment, assemble the talents and many more. It could take hours to a few days to complete one scene. On the other hand, cheap stock video footage is readily available in the Internet. Just visit your preferred stock media agency, purchase credits, and download the footage you need. You can redirect your extra time to post-editing and post-production to maximize your impact to the market.
- Bridges gaps and tells a story. Cheap stock video footage helps you tell a story by bridging the gaps between scenes. You do not have to worry about incoherent scenes. A few good examples of footages used to bridge gaps are clips of rain to establish the weather outside and clips of the interior of buildings to establish an office environment.
- Ensures great quality. Most contributors are now submitting high quality videos in 2K and 4K resolution. You can choose among web, standard definition, high definition and 4K videos to fit your creative needs and budget. We recommend purchasing the highest resolution so you won’t have any regrets in the future. However, if you have limited budget, purchasing according to your purpose is best.
- Exclusive access. If you are making a documentary about a historical event, purchasing a cheap stock video footage is your best chance of creating an efficient and authentic production. For instance, you are making a documentary about the famous 9/11 attack. Since event cannot be duplicated today, the best way to replicate the scenes is by incorporating video clips to your project. By doing so, you will be able to add value and reliability to your video.
You can simply select the cheap stock video footage you need from your preferred stock media source. It is a cost-effective way to achieve a high level of creativity in your projects and maximize your impact to the market.
February 4, 2016 By Rene
Experts in web design always reiterates the importance of great content in attracting and retaining visitors. Part of the discussion are both text and visual components of a website. In some cases, designers use their own photos to convey their message. However, this is not always possible. This is when the vast libraries of stock photo agencies, such as Adobe Stock, becomes an enticing solution.
There are countless images out there in the Internet, but some of them entail legal risks. To save yourself from both legal and financial damages, you should get your visual content from stock photo agencies. While the rules surrounding stock photos are straightforward, there are certain rules you need to adhere to. Each stock agency has varied requirements on the use of their images.
You need to make sure that you read and understand the terms and conditions.
- You can purchase Adobe Stock photos as a single asset or as a multiple asset subscription. There are various subscription packages that you can choose from.
- You do not need a Creative Cloud account to use Adobe Stock. The stock photo agency is a stand-alone website, which means you can download content as long as you have an Adobe ID. The ID can be created for free.
- Creative Cloud members, on the other hand, enjoy various benefits. These include discounts on subscriptions and a seamless integration within their favorite CC desktop software.
- You do not have to purchase an image to try it out. You can use the low resolution version for free to see if it fits your design and message. You can purchase the high resolution version when you decide to license the asset.
- All Adobe Stock photos are provided in the highest resolution available. Although the resolution depends on the camera used, the photos can accommodate high quality printed output of up to 300 dpi.
- When you license the image, the watermark goes away and you will receive the image in high resolution. If you are using a Creative Cloud software, it comes off automatically – saving you a couple hours of rework.
- You can edit the Adobe Stock photos in any way you think is necessary. Just make sure that you are not breaking any infringe and intellectual property laws, or any other rights of a person or entity.
There are many other points to remember when using Adobe Stock as your primary image source. But, if you adhere to all of them, you will not have any problems. With over 45 million images in its library, you will surely find something that suits your creative needs.
November 8, 2015 By Rene
Cheap stock photos are crucial to the success of your blog. No matter what subject you are writing about, these creative files enhances your message to create a more powerful campaign. They can be acquired from a number of cheap stock photo sites, including Shutterstock and iStock. Available in various categories and flexible pricing, they are the perfect solution to your creative needs.
First, let us establish the importance of cheap stock images for your blog. There are four main reasons why you should incorporate cheap photos to your writing. They make your posts look good, attract the attention of readers, promote search engine success, and encourage sharing. Thanks to stock photo agencies, you will soon enjoy these benefits with high-quality, well-fitted stock photos cheap.
- Aesthetically-pleasing Blog Posts. Including cheap stock photos to your blog makes it more attractive to the average reader, you can see some of the agencies from this link. Currently, people have lower attention spans. Stock photos breaks up the blocks of text to hold the interest of your readers through the end of your post. They also make your blog posts appear better by creating a simple yet professional feel.
- Capturing your Readers’ Attention. Visitors are more likely to read posts when accompanied by a stock photo. In fact, blog posts with cheap photos get 90 percent more views. People are often compelled to look at pages with pictures. You should also incorporate them to keep the interest of your readers by enhancing your riveting content.
- Increasing Search Engine Success. Blog posts with cheap stock images are more likely to show up in front of search results than those that don’t. In fact, the image may get a higher page rank than the post itself. Ultimately, adding pictures can help you get hits on your blog.
- Encourage Sharing. Placing attractive and unique images to your blog posts promote widespread sharing. Take for instance the social media platforms Instagram and Pinterest. They are based on photography and a large number of users are into them. As part of your blog post, you can add caption to your image to increase the chances of getting your article shared in various social media platforms.
With these four amazing benefits of adding cheap stock photography to your blog posts, it becomes more important for you to find high quality, royalty-free images. Spend time looking for the perfect photo to go with your writing. There are many cheap stock agencies you can visit to browse through millions of creative files. As you begin incorporating photos to your blog posts, keep in mind that you should acquire the necessary licenses to protect yourself from copyright infringement issues that may inflict damages to you legally and financially.
February 13, 2015 By Rene
Like any other industry, the cheap stock photo business is a competitive environment. Many cheap stock photo sites are distributed all over the market, making it harder for you to find the right one for your creative needs. Thankfully, we are here to help you with that. Here are the main contenders in the stock photo industry to help you find the right stock photo site that suits your needs and your budget.
Considered as the original microstock website, iStock has one of the biggest ranges of cheap stock photos available in the market. It also offers other creative files such as illustrations, audio clips and videos. Generally, it is regarded as having the highest quality stock photos of all microstock websites.
Thinkstock is the sister company of iStock. It offers cheaper subscription plans than its counterpart. However, the website offers photos and graphics only. They do not include videos and audio materials.
Another big name in the cheap stock photo industry is Shutterstock. It is known to be the major competitor of iStock. Dominating the stock photo market, the stock agency has over 60 million stock photos, vector, videos and music in its vast library.
BigStock is a subsidiary of Shutterstock. It has a smaller collection but still plenty to choose from. However, the stock site does not offer a subscription plan. You can purchase and download images on a Pay as You Go basis only.
Recently acquired by Adobe Stock, Fotolia is another stock photo agency with a big collection of stock photos cheap. It has over 15 million cheap photos available in its library.
Probably the lesser known cheap stock photo site among the list, Dreamstime offers a collection of free photos as well as paid content. It has over 37 million stock images and a growing collection that covers a wide range of themes and subjects.
There are a number of smaller cheap stock photo sites in the market. Many of which cater to a particular niche or theme. You can use search engines to point you to the right direction of these websites, but never use them to scour for free photos. Price is not essentially a determining factor in choosing among these websites because one is not drastically cheaper than the others.
The important thing you need to consider is the range of cheap stock images they offer and which has the best selection that fits your purposes. You can browse their collections for free and compare them. See how they stack up against each other. Then, choose the website that offers the largest and most diverse selection in your niche or theme, regardless if it is cheaper or pricier that its competitors.